How do I gain access to the bulbs on the instrument cluster of my 2008 ford explorer? I do not see any screws to remove the panel and bezel.
Instrument Cluster bulb Replacement how-to on 2008 Ford Explorer
0 answersFebruary 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - 150) in West Paducah, KY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($214 - 256) in Kelleys Island, OH
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Holloway, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 332) in Blountville, TN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($665 - 760) in Hurdsfield, ND