How do I gain access to the bulbs on the instrument cluster of my 2008 ford explorer? I do not see any screws to remove the panel and bezel.
Instrument Cluster bulb Replacement how-to on 2008 Ford Explorer
0 answersFebruary 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it