How much time is involved in replacing an AC Compressor on my 2000 Park Avenue - my clutch has failed and I figure I would replace the unit, but it looks like a bunch to remove just to get at it.
Installing new AC Compressor on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
The compressor is assessable shouldn't take more than an hour to replace it but in replacing it the systems refrigerant needs to be evaluated and stored and then refilled/recharged afterward probably another hour.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($436 - 936) in Redwood, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($133 - 181) in Bypro, KY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Mount Vernon, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Galesville, WI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wheeler, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,096 - 1,217) in Whitt, TX