How much time is involved in replacing an AC Compressor on my 2000 Park Avenue - my clutch has failed and I figure I would replace the unit, but it looks like a bunch to remove just to get at it.
Installing new AC Compressor on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
The compressor is assessable shouldn't take more than an hour to replace it but in replacing it the systems refrigerant needs to be evaluated and stored and then refilled/recharged afterward probably another hour.
2 answersJune 14, 2010
1 answerOctober 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Redwood, NY
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bypro, KY
- 37,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($208 - 315) in Galesville, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($224 - 279) in Wheeler, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($475 - 576) in Whitt, TX