How much time is involved in replacing an AC Compressor on my 2000 Park Avenue - my clutch has failed and I figure I would replace the unit, but it looks like a bunch to remove just to get at it.
Installing new AC Compressor on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
The compressor is assessable shouldn't take more than an hour to replace it but in replacing it the systems refrigerant needs to be evaluated and stored and then refilled/recharged afterward probably another hour.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Redwood, NY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($460 - 1,037) in Bypro, KY
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Mount Vernon, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($386 - 627) in Galesville, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($247 - 265) in Wheeler, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in Whitt, TX