how do I replace a cat converter on a 2000 handa civic. I have the part
installing cat converter on 2000 Honda Civic
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
December 24, 2009
You have to remove the exhaust shields and the exhaust manifold as well as disconnect the header pipe. You also need to have the car up, at least on jack stands, so you can get under it. I have done a few and it is not too bad.
2 answersAugust 16, 2012
1 answerAugust 10, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- why do my headlights, blinkers not work unless i play w the key?
- Is it ignition switch or starter motor?
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
2000 Honda Civic Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cattaraugus, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Trinity, TX
- Starter Replacement ($411 - 526) in Metamora, OH
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($345 - 402) in Purcell, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 96) in Castle Point, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($197 - 288) in Monterey, MA