Won't start. check wiring according to book everything okay but there is no fire to the spark plugs. Car was running good before eng swap but book says now to check PCM. Old eng had gotten hot, had 184000 so swapped a used eng from junkyard, numbers on block JN8AR02Y and YW3088P8 or maybe 9
installed used 3.3 in 97 pathfinder on 1997 Nissan Pathfinder
2 answersApril 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph
- A/c seems to to have blocked. Have changed filter drier filter also the dryer