Will not run only has ground at wire to the compressor. All new parts. checked all fuses, A/C button on dash for off/on stays lit. Why does my wire not have power.
installed a\c compressor on 2003 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- I need a diagram of how the battery is hard wired to the side of the trunk
- what causes the lights to blink while car is not on
- Owner took very good car of his car. 160k. Under carriage is all rusted badly
- how to correct the engine missing feel after riding the car in the morning
- My Airmatic system is stuck in the rising position (back end of the car is high.
2003 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($219 - 307) in Hestand, KY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($215 - 250) in Dorchester, SC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($320 - 416) in Yachats, OR
- 97,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Van, WV
- Tie Rod Replacement ($487 - 507) in Westport, SD
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Xenia, OH