how much should I pay for labor to install a water pump
install new water pump on 1997 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerApril 16, 2009
1 answerFebruary 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1997 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($494 - 673) in Trevor, WI
- 30,000 Mile Service ($250 - 369) in Purmela, TX
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($226 - 315) in Umpqua, OR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($548 - 1,413) in Morton, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Hamlet, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($61 - 72) in Ferndale, MI