Do you have to take tire off rim? If it is just the repair kit.
Install a repair kit for a tpms valve stem. on 2008 Dodge Caliber
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ziptie12 ,
November 30, 2012
IF part of the sensor is inside the rimand tire assembly , then you at least have to break the bead loose and push the tire down for access. Or call David Copperfield?
This week's top 10
2008 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($67 - 134) in Kerman, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rose Creek, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($75 - 159) in Manteno, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 277) in Ammon, VA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($84 - 102) in Clyde, KS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 223) in Suwannee, FL