with the o2 sensor before replacing the cat. converter. Car runs fine not sluggish has no bad odor with exhaust..
Inspection for 2006 scion xb with 90,000 miles gave code p0420 would we start on 2006 Scion xB
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xB Questions
- was there a recall on scion xb because of excessive oil usage
- What does trip A mean on dash broad
- Is there a recall on: the food light covers coming off? Or the trunk hatch?
- I need a new starter and am attempting job myself.how do I get to It?
- My air conditioning stops working twice and once I started driving it cuts on