No power to trunk release button under dash (driver's kick panel). All fuses in glovebox tested "good". Possible relay problem or different fuse location?
Inside Trunk Release - No Power Supply on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($554 - 822) in Stinson Lake, NH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Charlotte, MI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($177 - 242) in Fenton, IA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($840 - 1,127) in Bolinas, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($136 - 168) in Finleyville, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($229 - 294) in Amboy, WA