inside the hose's that connect to the a/c compressor is there a part inside? on 1996 Toyota Camry

like a filter/screen/washer there a name for it?

by in Phoenix, AZ on April 26, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
0 answers