When the door is open, the inside light plus the light at the bottom of that door should come on. They do not. The same on the other door. The inside light does not work via the toggle switch either. The bulbs are all good and the fuse is also good. I proved this by removing the light cluster and bridging the contacts on the back of the switch. The 3 lights come on even though the door is then closed.
inside light and door lights on 1999 Porsche 911
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche 911 Questions
- no sound from my radio, disc, nav, phone,etc. They all seem to operate OK.
- How to fix a scratch on my headlight
- I think I blew my head gasket. Should I drive my car to the shop?
- I had the alternator replaced and within 4 blocks of driving it, the engine
- ENGINE LIGHT "AIR INTAKE VALVE" CODE....WHAT IS INVOLVED IN DIAGNOSING PO404