inserts on door panels are coming off on 2003 Mazda Tribute

How do I replace the inserts on the door panels?

by in Murrells Inlet, SC on July 07, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , September 13, 2010
If you mean trim accents, etc., you need t remove the trim panel and see how the particvular parts are attached.