What special tool do i need to remove the tie rod under the boot?
Inner Tie Rod on 1990 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort9 reports
2 answersApril 17, 2010
1 answerApril 16, 2011
1 answerAugust 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1990 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 210) in Guntown, MS
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 497) in Mountain View, AR
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($75 - 109) in Dodson, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($326 - 524) in Hampton, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($144 - 180) in Huntington, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($725 - 814) in Winnetka, CA