What special tool do i need to remove the tie rod under the boot?
Inner Tie Rod on 1990 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort9 reports
2 answersApril 17, 2010
1 answerApril 16, 2011
1 answerAugust 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1990 Ford Escort Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Guntown, MS
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($211 - 271) in Mountain View, AR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 442) in Dodson, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - 150) in Hampton, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($168 - 240) in Huntington, IN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 41) in Winnetka, CA