Happened three times to date. What could cause this extra pressure? Should the by pass be checked out.
Inlet hose to turbo has been blown off good pressure on the hose clamp. on 2006 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2006 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($166 - 244) in Middlefield, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($277 - 705) in Oakman, GA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in Hemet, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($128 - 172) in Winfield, KS
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Roark, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($129 - 159) in Ashland, VA