I try to start my car but it wont fire. While cranking the injector sprays intermintently, about once a second. It will occasionally spray constant and it will fire but Dies instantly. I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter and the map sensor but nothing works. Is there a reason this might happen and what else should I replace to fix this issue?
Injector is intermitent on 1990 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad