I try to start my car but it wont fire. While cranking the injector sprays intermintently, about once a second. It will occasionally spray constant and it will fire but Dies instantly. I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter and the map sensor but nothing works. Is there a reason this might happen and what else should I replace to fix this issue?
Injector is intermitent on 1990 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1990 Ford Escort Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($128 - 151) in Guntown, MS
- 5,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mountain View, AR
- 65,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Dodson, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($262 - 530) in Hampton, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($159 - 181) in Huntington, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 294) in Winnetka, CA