I try to start my car but it wont fire. While cranking the injector sprays intermintently, about once a second. It will occasionally spray constant and it will fire but Dies instantly. I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter and the map sensor but nothing works. Is there a reason this might happen and what else should I replace to fix this issue?
Injector is intermitent on 1990 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- How can I tell if my automatic transmission is bad or just needs filter
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?