Infiniti M35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Infiniti M35
- All Wheel Drive Vehicles May Develop a Groaning Type Noise From the Steering Rack
- Calls Using Bluetooth May Not be Heard Clearly by the Receiving Party
- Faulty Outside Mirror Actuators May be Replaced Individually
- A Stalling or Low Engine Idle Speed Condition May Occur
- The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light May Illuminate With Code C1142
- the car would not start it has a sound like the starter does?
- How often do you need to replace the power steering fluid?
- Can a bad O2 sensor cause strong exhaust smell?
- Car has a very strong smell of exhaust. Last year had the car read and there was a code of a bad O2 sensor. Would changing an O2 fix this issue?
- LIGHT SMOKE COMING FROM EXGHAST PIPE DURNING START-UP
Infiniti M35 Problems
All wheel drive vehicles may develop a groaning type noise from the steering rack when centering the steering wheel after turning right at slow speeds, most noticeable when driven from a cold start. Our technicians tell us a revised steering rack is available to correct this concern.
Calls made using the Bluetooth phone device may not be heard clearly by the person receiving the call. Our technicians tell us an improved microphone is available which should help with this concern.
Our technicians tell us that if a door mirror becomes inoperative due to an actuator fault, the faulty actuator may be replaced, negating the need to replace the entire door mirror.
Infiniti M35 Questions
Strong exhaust smell during start and shut down. Had computer read last year a bad O2 sensor code came up. Would this cause the exhaust smell?
For some reason the remote cannot communicate with the car
check the battery its o.k.
Infiniti M35 Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in southern Florida, along the Gulf Coast, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan and American Samoa. Upon deployment the passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the passenger side air bag inflator to correct this concern.
On nearly all cars on the road today the engine idle speed is computer controlled. These vehicles are being recalled because the idle may be to low as a result of a sensor failure causing the computer to operate in the fail-safe (limp home) mode. In the limp home mode, the computer will not properly adjust for variations in the engine idle speed. As a result the engine can stall unexpectedly at idle or when coming to a stop. The sensor causing this concern is the accelerator pedal position sensor. Dealers will replace the accelerator pedal assembly and reprogram the engine control module to correct this concern.
Nissan is recalling certain 2008–2010 model year vehicles in areas of the country with heavy concentrations of road salt usage. The fastener used to secure the sensor of the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) may corrode and crack. If this occurs, the fastener may detach from the sensor and the TPMS light will illuminate. Dealers will replace the fastener with a more robust fastener.
Infiniti M35 Reviews
Having a problem with radio it has all function but no sound .
COOLING FAN STUCK STAYS ON HIGH HAVE REPLACED THERMOSTAT WITH SAME RESULTS I NEED SOME ADVICE
Probably the best daily driver car I have ever owned in my 30 years of driving German, Japanese and Scandinavian makes.