Reviews for Infiniti J30 years:

Infiniti J30 Reviews and Owner Comments

Infiniti J30Owner Reviews (7 reviews)
  • 1994 Infiniti J30
    Visitor, Port Saint Lucie, FL, April 22, 2014 17:30
    Can you please tell me what i need to do. My carwont start it seems as though its not getting any gas. The sensors are good the fuel pump is good. Its getting spark it still wont start. Please help
    Visitor, Galena Park, TX, January 09, 2014 06:26
    Could you please help me fix my brake lights. All other lights work except when I press the brakes nothing, I don't like to drive during the day because its very dangerous not having brake lights, could it be the switch or something else?
    Visitor, Los Angeles, CA, June 25, 2013 08:49
    Why is the gas tank is in my trunk
    Visitor, Quincy, MA, May 03, 2010 14:44
    car is better on gas then my 95 accord 4 cylinder car and is smooth very nice reliable car
    colincliff2, Gig Harbor, WA, January 01, 2010 17:28
    Great car. Feels very well built and has great fit and finish. Mine has 130k miles & it runs and drives well. They require timing belt replacements every 60-90k miles. Some electrical bugs, nothing serious. The only gripe I have is the not so great fuel economy.
    SFJ30, San Francisco, CA, July 31, 2009 15:51
    Very comfortable cabin, small trunk, not as fuel efficient as you would like in today's world, but a great car. Repairs have been minimal over 16 years.
    geojose, Asbury Park, NJ, June 03, 2009 20:12
    its a good comfertable riding car, But total four fuel injectors went bad in several times.Also in 120k mils my transmission went bad and i had to spend 1500k.