Infiniti G37 Reviews

Infiniti G37 Reviews and Owner Comments

I have a G37 2010 convertible with 20000 miles and the dash is crack in different dash area.
Excellent vehicle in all aspects except for the transmission has issues finding the right gear during quick acceleration and the Paint Sucks too Soft if you breathe on it you have swirl marks, No not because of my breath (it's possible :)) Other than those two items would definitely recommend it over Lexus or BMW get so much more power and car for less money.
Great car. comfortable, everything works easily and as expected. This is my second G35/37 and if they keep improving it I'll buy a third, that is if they keep the V-6 and improve the HP and torque.
twice within the last 3 weeks, the brakes on the car did not hold. First time was lucky. Infinity promised that they took the brakes apart, and checked them thoroughly. Just had a minor accident near my home because again the brakes did not hold. The car jerked forward twice with my foot on the brake pedal, unable to stop it. Has anyone else ever had this problem?
This is a fantastic car. Fast, handles well, looks terrific. My first 10,000 miles have been perfect.
I love my G37S. The driving experience is wonderful. It's not quite as luxurious as the Lexus IS series on the inside, but it's real close. And what it lacks there it more than makes up for in sportiness.