Infiniti G35 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Infiniti G35
- my car sputters even after fuel injection treatment
- My air conditioner doesn't blow cold air. Always blowing hot???
- I have the G35S Sedan. The A/C doesn't work - blows hot air. Been told electical
- Alternator keeps frying new battery new wires check battery light and brake
- My key light on dashboard comes on cAr. WIll not start for 1 hour after
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Infiniti G35 Problems
The crankshaft angle sensor or the camshaft position sensor can fail and cause loss of engine power, an engine that cuts out, and other drivability problems. This will cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Certain models have been involved in a recall to replace the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. For more information on this recall, please click here»
Under warranty the dealer turned the front rotors and added brake air line ventilation mechanism.
Infiniti G35 Questions
Infiniti G35 Recalls
The wiring connecting the belt tension sensor and the occupant detection sensor control unit under the passenger front seat can move, causing wear and oxidization of the wire connector terminals. These terminal issues can result in interruption of the electrical signal. In the event of a crash, the passenger airbag may not deploy, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will perform the necessary repairs to correct this issue. This recall is expected to begin on July 12, 2010.
This recall affects certain vehicles equipped Occupant Classification System (OCS) control units manufactured by Continental Automotive Systems. A varistor in the OCS control unit may have been manufactured out of specification. Under certain conditions, this could interupt the signal between the OCS and the air bag control unit (ACU), causing the passenger air bag to be suppressed in an accident. If the air bag does not deploy when needed in a crash, the risk of injury is increased. Dealers will test the signal between the OCS and ACU with a special tool to verify proper function. The seat cushion containing the OCS hardware will be replaced as necessary. The recall began November 4, 2008.
Certain vehicles may contain headlights that do not meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Specifically # 108 "Lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment. This may increase the risk of accidents both during the day and at night. Dealer will replace headlight assemblies. The Infiniti recall # is N/A - Service bulletin # is 06V394000
Infiniti G35 Reviews
I have owned my G35 for 7 years and it is the most amazing car that I have ever owned. I have over 133k miles on it and it drives great. I have changed the struts once and the brakes several times. I would like to purchase a new car but I don't have any complaints about this one.
The car is a delight to own and drive. However, the brakes and rotors wear quickly and are expensive to replace/repair.
God do I hate this car! What a waste of money. I hate driving it, I hate owning it, I hate paying for it. If I wasnt looking so short term, I would have bought a BMW 3 series with it free maintenance that makes up for its higher price tag. Its spent sooo many days at the dealer for repairs except every time its the same run around where nothing gets fixed. I guarantee you all the problems I hav...