Infiniti FX45 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Infiniti FX45
- my car makes a noise when I step on the gas?
- why my doors some times open and some times doesn't?
- Should the FX45 ever fish tale or the handling become squirrelly?
- SES light came on. Code P1140. all 3 cam position sensors were replaced 2011
- My daughter has to add steering fluid about once a week.Could it just be a leak?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Infiniti FX45 Problems
Infiniti FX45 Questions
it makes like a rattle noise
Sometimes when driving on wet roads it fish tales and also on dry roads. It's also squirrelly if I hit a small bumps on predominantly one side of the vehicle, mostly the right, almost to the point the car it feels dangerous. No diagnostic codes are appearing at all. What could be causing this?
Where is this one located of you are facing the engine. Is it the same sensor that may have failed. The car had felt a little shaking while idling prior to light coming on.
Infiniti FX45 Recalls
Airbags use a chemical reaction contained in an inflator module to create the pressure necessary to inflate the bags when deployment is required. These vehicles are being recalled because the front passenger airbag inflator may produce excessive internal pressure when deployed. As a result, the inflator module could rupture, causing metal fragments to strike vehicle occupants. Dealers will inspect and replace any defective passenger front airbag inflator modules found.
It was found in compliance testing that some rear combination lamp assemblies did not meet illumination standards. This is against the Federal Motor Vehicles Safety Standard. Dealers will replace the rear combination lamp assemblies. The recall began December 18, 2006. The Infiniti recall number is R0607.
Some headlight assemblies so not meet the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for photometric values. Dealers will replace the headlight assemblies. The recall began on December 18, 2006. The Infiniti recall number is R0608.