Reviews for Infiniti FX35 years:

Infiniti FX35 Reviews and Owner Comments

Infiniti FX35Owner Reviews (11 reviews)
  • 2011 Infiniti FX35
    Visitor, Pampa, TX, August 18, 2014 11:54
    I am very disappointed in my Infiniti. I have bought 3 sets of tires in 2014 and its August. Not even a year of work on them and always between 5000-8000 miles no matter what tires I buy. They end up almost eaten away with zero tred to be found. I will not buy an expensive car to have to keep replacing tires every 4 months.
    Visitor, Columbia Falls, MT, December 28, 2012 19:35
    I bought my 2004 FX35 with 1800 miles on it. I absolutely adored this car from the beginning. It did have some issues that the dealer took care of right away. The only problem I have after 120k miles is the driver door lock and window. I now have to manually lock the driver door and during the winter and I cannot open my window all the way as it will not go back up by itself. Other than that I would buy another one in a heartbeat.
    Visitor, Tumwater, WA, October 11, 2012 20:03
    Amazing vehicle. Smooth, fast, sporty. Elevated like an SUV but handling like a real sports car and with the acceleration. It comes with lots of bells and whistles, and much more tech stuff than any other. The 7 speed Automatic transmission is perfect, especially when coupled with the steering mounted paddles for shifting. They can be used immediately and when you stop using them the transmission goes back to Drive. When in Drive, i found that the transmission shifts smoothly down or up and it's always in the right gear. The only problem I found was when accelerating on 7th speed, there is a lag there perhaps because it has to gear down a few gears to get the power. The best thing is to use the paddle or the tiptronic shifter. All in all, a fun to drive luxury SUV.
    Visitor, Bel Air, MD, September 05, 2012 05:49
    I am so dissapointed and angry with my car! I serviced it regularly. At about 101000 miles they detected an oil leak in the engine. It was a costly repair. Approx. 3 months later, the engine light came on again, took it to the dealership, couldn't find a reason, advised that I bring it back in 1000 miles. Very inconvienent for me. I didn't go back. Did have oil changes done regularly, not at the dealership. At 120000 my engine light started coming on. The dealership diagnosed it as a ruined engine, ruined rings, advised me to sell it. Why pay for an expensive, high performance car if you can't get longevity??? This was my second Infiniti....never again. Watch your engine, especially around the 100,000 mile mark!
    da5id, Menlo Park, CA, July 09, 2012 23:36
    This car is amazing. I've been an SUV guy for about 20 years (I was a very early adopter with a Mitsubishi Montero, Isuzu Amigo, and Toyota 4Runner). In addition we bought my wife a Lexus RX330 which is a great riding SUV (very much like a sedan but with better height/visibility). But the FX35 is the best of all the cars I've owned by far. It looks great, is comfortable, with well laid out controls, and performs like a champ. Steering and suspension are solid but not so "sporty" as to be rough. Acceleration is a blast -- not enough to smoke a BMW X5or Porsche Cayenne, but enough kick to enjoy driving every day. Decent stock stereo (with iPod/iPhone connector) and Bluetooth connectivity for my phone round out the package. Highly recommended!!!
    Visitor, San Francisco, CA, January 02, 2012 19:29
    This is the best car I have ever owned. I love it.
    Visitor, Pittsfield, MA, October 14, 2011 12:22
    I bought a 2nd hand model of an Infiniti FX35, what a big surprise with regards to performance, look, size, interior, motor, grip,speed etc it gives you all the satisfaction you need. It looks like I have bought a new car out of an infiniti model 2004. I really love it and its worth driving. people appreciate and ask me about this car even it's a 2004 model of an Infiniti. /R. Clemente/ Geneva, Switzerland
  • 2005 Infiniti FX35
    Lil Homie, Norristown, PA, April 17, 2011 08:52
    Before buying this car, I was in the market for a sports car (i.e. Porshe, Audi, Bmw,etc.) However, my wife decides to tell me she was pregnant. I thought my dreams were shattered, and oh came the fx35. An excellent cross between sports car and suv! I assure you, you will not be disappointed! Holla Regards, Alex L.
  • 2003 Infiniti FX35
    Visitor, Perry, MI, August 29, 2010 08:47
    My dad bought this car brand new in 2003 and has followed the recommended maintenance schedule and this car just amazes me! In his 110k miles travels the only thing that has gone wrong with his car is a wheel bearing! AC and all power options still work. The leather seats are starting to show there age but this has got to be the most reliable car he has ever had. My wife is due for a new car and I think Infiniti will be our brand of choice! So far infiniti has showed me they make a good quality well built car! Now only if the leather was a little thicker it would be a perfect score!
    Visitor, Greensboro, NC, June 27, 2010 16:17
    Love this vehicle. Excellent in every way possible.
  • 2005 Infiniti FX35
    drum45, Chandler, AZ, September 16, 2008 10:01
    Perhaps the perfect SUV. Not too big, not too small, drives and handles like a sporty car. It looks as good now as it did four years ago.