I need a Viper technician in NJ or PA to increase my HP from 450 to 550
Increase horse power on 2002 Dodge Viper
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Viper Questions
- Dash air flow control won't switch from defrost to floor or dash. Defrost only.
- The car makes growling noise when I turn right. never when going straight.
- Driving and the car died. Started again went 30 feet died again. No power no gas
- low idle / exhaust leak
- Battery is drained because of alarm system even though it is off.True or false?
2002 Dodge Viper Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crystal, ND
- Battery Replacement ($173 - 213) in Clinton, MI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($343 - 446) in Mountain Iron, MN
- Radiator Replacement ($757 - 897) in Moroni, UT
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($79 - 104) in Chestnut, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($79 - 131) in Meriden, WY