The outside temperature setting on my 2000 328i BMW will read an incorrect -30 degrees until I have driven about 10 miles. It will then change to +17 or +18 degrees, still incorrect, and at that temperature the air conditioner may return to normal. But not always. What is the problem? Can I disconnect the sensor to provide normal air conditioner functions? If so, where is the sensor located? thanx JON Wiii
Incorrect outside temperature disables air conditioner. on 2000 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- The computer in my car went out, 22,000 miles, is this normal?
- Side marker lights do not light when I turn on parking, or headlights.
- My car makes a noise and hesitates from 1st to 2nd gear.
- My car makes a noise going from 1st to 2nd gear. What's the problem.
- Have 2008 328i hardtop convertible. When top is NOT open it sounds like it's