car moves when first started but then stop working like its in neutral
in the transmission how many shift solenoids are there? on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
1 answer 1 comment
do u have trans codes and what does the fluid look like
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($325 - 498) in Stillwater, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Lake Village, AR
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($299 - 491) in Wabasha, MN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($257 - 308) in Zapata, TX
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($222 - 419) in Chester, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($315 - 403) in Sardinia, NY