Can't figure why it does this.....Also the steering wheel feels like it is always rubbing. Dealer stated there was some kind of rubber sleeve that came off and they fixed it. A day or two later the rubbing noise came back.
In the colder months the car takes longer to shift until warmed up. on 2009 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?