Can't figure why it does this.....Also the steering wheel feels like it is always rubbing. Dealer stated there was some kind of rubber sleeve that came off and they fixed it. A day or two later the rubbing noise came back.
In the colder months the car takes longer to shift until warmed up. on 2009 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2009 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($196 - 260) in Baxter, TN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($62 - 100) in Hummelstown, PA
- 136,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Thornton, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in San Quentin, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($212 - 469) in Seminary, MS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($41 - 50) in Ennis, TX