Can't figure why it does this.....Also the steering wheel feels like it is always rubbing. Dealer stated there was some kind of rubber sleeve that came off and they fixed it. A day or two later the rubbing noise came back.
In the colder months the car takes longer to shift until warmed up. on 2009 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- What do these codes mean, p2503 u1402? Had to have alternator replaced.
- How much should I expect to pay for rear right strut work?
- car turns over, wont start
- butso how do I hook the printer up if I have only 2 wires but the old one had 4
- I bought a 2007 D prongs how do I hook the two prong up to the four prong sensor