Replacing fuel pump. Cant get the new pump to slip on past the o ring. If I put the old o ring on I can get the pump to snap back onto the tank but everyone said I should use the new o ring. Is there a trick? With the pump being plastic I am afaid to force it to much.
In tank fuel pump replacement on 1998 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
3 answersNovember 09, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Suburban 150039 reports
3 answersOctober 31, 2009
Verified for the Chevrolet Suburban 150047 reports
2 answersOctober 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?