When parked, the brake lights come on and stay on for about 2 minutes every half hour or so whether the doors are locked or unlocked. There is a red LED security light on left side of dash board. It blinks when the doors are opened. Car manual or the chilton repair manual has no reference to it or the brake lights coming on.
in park,doors locked,unlocked, the brake lights come on and stay on 2 minutes. on 2002 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Car does not start intermittently. Replaced battery, no change.
- why won't truck start after it been driven?
- When I turn on the air conditioner the air only works on speed #1 and no other
- my car will start but it wont shift somebody told me its my shift cable how much
- What would make the key deactivated itself