When parked, the brake lights come on and stay on for about 2 minutes every half hour or so whether the doors are locked or unlocked. There is a red LED security light on left side of dash board. It blinks when the doors are opened. Car manual or the chilton repair manual has no reference to it or the brake lights coming on.
in park,doors locked,unlocked, the brake lights come on and stay on 2 minutes. on 2002 Nissan Xterra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2002 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($293 - 518) in Blue Ball, PA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Lake Norden, SD
- Starter Replacement ($325 - 425) in Tranquillity, CA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($69 - 85) in Farmersburg, IA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($451 - 481) in Lone Jack, MO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($186 - 218) in Wiergate, TX