When I switch it to drive I don't have to push the gas to go 55mph, but I have to push on the breaks if I go into any towns. what do you thank the problem is?
In park my car goes to 2.5-3 rpms, on 1993 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse