When I switch it to drive I don't have to push the gas to go 55mph, but I have to push on the breaks if I go into any towns. what do you thank the problem is?
In park my car goes to 2.5-3 rpms, on 1993 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
1993 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($655 - 1,573) in Geneva, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($219 - 276) in Bath, NY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Mecca, IN
- 125,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Lewisville, ID
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($219 - 251) in Sand Coulee, MT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,429 - 1,488) in West Wardsboro, VT