When I switch it to drive I don't have to push the gas to go 55mph, but I have to push on the breaks if I go into any towns. what do you thank the problem is?
In park my car goes to 2.5-3 rpms, on 1993 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal