Where on the vehicle is it located and does it take a special tool to replace it?
In-Line Fuel Filter on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
February 24, 2011
The fuel filter on your 2003 Buick Park Avenue is located at the left rear, inboard of the subframe. Their may be quick connect and/or threaded fitting on the fuel lines. You may need a special tool depending on the type of quick connect fitting used - GM uses several.
2 answersNovember 07, 2010
7 answersApril 04, 2010
1 answerAugust 01, 2015
3 answersJuly 28, 2011
1 answerMarch 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($143 - 203) in Snydertown, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 406) in Newberry Springs, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Wolbach, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($148 - 261) in Philipsburg, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($641 - 920) in Briggsville, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($460 - 625) in Gardendale, TX