Where on the vehicle is it located and does it take a special tool to replace it?
In-Line Fuel Filter on 2003 Buick Park Avenue
ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
February 24, 2011
The fuel filter on your 2003 Buick Park Avenue is located at the left rear, inboard of the subframe. Their may be quick connect and/or threaded fitting on the fuel lines. You may need a special tool depending on the type of quick connect fitting used - GM uses several.
2 answersNovember 07, 2010
7 answersApril 04, 2010
1 answerAugust 01, 2015
3 answersJuly 28, 2011
1 answerMarch 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2003 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Snydertown, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 309) in Newberry Springs, CA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - 228) in Wolbach, NE
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($642 - 879) in Philipsburg, PA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($142 - 222) in Briggsville, AR
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Gardendale, TX