The tack will drop to 300 to 400 rpm, almost stall then its fine. The colder it is the more or longer it does it. When the weather is warmer it will quit after awhile and in summer time it runs fine. The heater ac motor has a ticking noise when on and of course ticks faster has you turn it higher. I would like to change that also, but it seems to stall faster if its on but in hot weather with ac on there is no problem. How can I stop the stalling and how do I change that blower motor, I tried but cant get at some of the bolts. Is there a easier way?
In cold weather engine will almost stall when coming to a stop. on 2007 Chevrolet Colorado
Asked by for the 2007 Chevrolet Colorado
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Colorado Questions
- Driver side front turn signal does not work
- 1/. Why do heated seats not work? 2/. Why heater fan only operates on #4(hi)?
- Why is Fluid light on?
- air is not coming out cold,Motor kicks on it just all of a sudden quit blowing
- Can ignitioncontrol module cause a misfire on cylinder1 and cylin4 no compressi
2007 Chevrolet Colorado Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($158 - $262) in Gaylord, MI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Milo, ME
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - $92) in Catskill, NY
- Battery Replacement ($195 - $244) in Advance, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($492 - $562) in Rembert, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($453 - $572) in Seaford, NY