After holding the shift lever manually for about 1 mile, or it gets a little warmer, everything is OK
In cold weather, below 37 degrees, the car will not stay in gear. on 2005 Toyota Prius
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2005 Toyota Prius Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in State Line, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Farmer, OH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($287 - 376) in Highspire, PA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($131 - 201) in Otter Creek, FL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($1,040 - 1,068) in Naples, NC
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Youngstown, PA