I'm planning to buy a used car, but it already has 98,000 miles. What is the average mileage for an automatic transmision for this kind of car? Because maybe I will need to change it soon.
In case the automatic transmision needs to be replaced. How much should it cost? on 2005 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2005 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Camden Wyoming, DE
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Fairview, KY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($172 - 226) in Mohawk, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($129 - 190) in Mountain Top, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($301 - 453) in Water Valley, KY
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($96 - 133) in Moravia, NY