What if I already gave my car a stasis time? Do I need to repeat the process if I was going to do the drive cycle steps?
In a drive cycle does the 8-hour stasis time need to happen before the steps? on 2002 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2002 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Hughes, AR
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($730 - 819) in Houghton, MI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,295 - 1,751) in Friendship, WI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dumas, AR
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($114 - 325) in Stigler, OK
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Greenford, OH