to the left of the steering column, which other makes, years, and models of GM cars used the exact same computer?
In 2003 Chevy Malibu 3.1L,had an OBD11 eng. computer the drivers seat, (below) on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luling, TX
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($524 - 809) in Kensett, IA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($737 - 1,104) in Loleta, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($240 - 279) in Green Camp, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($554 - 998) in Roberts, WI