How important is it to have this repair made? What other problems can this cause? I can't tell any performance issues.
Axle/Half Shaft Replacement Important to Repair? on 2007 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2007 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($248 - 481) in Foster, VA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($621 - 959) in Ruidoso, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Sayre, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($926 - 1,309) in Valliant, OK
- Battery Cable Replacement ($87 - 186) in Aiken, TX
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Altura, MN