i learned that the ign.cyl. was changed but prblem has returned. first guy may have try bypassn some components but my research shows not to bypass anything except for maybe passlock. found wires cut off,at this point car is not starting but it has given me abnormal blinking lites,ipc gones off, no crank nothing.at the one point it started, chk.eng./abs lites went off but came back on.ideas?
impala wont start.tried resets-fail.thinking bad BCM. on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- TOLD I NEEDED TRANNY FLUSH @ OIL CHANGE PLACE
- How can I get my transmission fixed without it costing me a ton of money.
- what makes a car surge and lose power,mostly going up hills?
- will the intake manifold cause a major oil leak?
- I have had a fuel pump and spark plugs put on my car and it still won't crank