i learned that the ign.cyl. was changed but prblem has returned. first guy may have try bypassn some components but my research shows not to bypass anything except for maybe passlock. found wires cut off,at this point car is not starting but it has given me abnormal blinking lites,ipc gones off, no crank nothing.at the one point it started, chk.eng./abs lites went off but came back on.ideas?
impala wont start.tried resets-fail.thinking bad BCM. on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- My car will go into gear but will not move.
- My odometer and gear shift lights do not work at all during the day need to fix
- Check engine light comes on. Problem is repaired, within 100 miles new problem.
- What causes chattering from AC vent relay?
- Car just cut off when I was driving and now want start but will turn over