I have a recall on my 2010 prius INTELLIGENT POWER MODULE OR IPM can't locate it can I fix it?
imp 2010 prius diy? on 2010 Toyota Prius
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
April 06, 2014
NO,, do not attempt it!! Take it to a Toyota dealer for any/all recall repair!!! No charge for this type of work!
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2010 Toyota Prius Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($167 - 244) in Marquette, NE
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oakland, IL
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Bohemia, NY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Catoosa, OK
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($610 - 649) in Lynndyl, UT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($870 - 959) in Norwood, MO