It has 111000 miles on it.
I'm wondering if I can use a semi-synthetic oil in my car. on 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($170 - 312) in Blackwater, VA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($200 - 555) in Barnesville, MD
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($247 - 426) in Williams Bay, WI
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Patterson, NY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($466 - 750) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Fuel Tank Filler Cap Replacement ($56 - 63) in Monarch, MT