Tag inside driver's door doesn't appear to list front and rear pressures. No other tags found and not in service manual.
I'm trying to figure out correct tire pressure. on 2005 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 512) in Mead, NE
- 150,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Higden, AR
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Sumerco, WV
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Lafayette, OR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($257 - 334) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,270 - 1,375) in San Dimas, CA