The dealership suggested rebuilt turbos to save money, then told me the entire exhaust system may need to be replaced depending on any damage caused by leaking oil meaning another $3000. Then he said it probably wasn't worth repairing, I should consider a new vehicle. I can't afford the repairs or another vehicle. Please help.
Im told the twin turbos have to be replaced. How much? Dealership saying $3000. on 2004 Volvo XC90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC90 Questions
- car starts then jerks then shuts off
- Turn L turn signal indicator and beep sounds and dash light shows dvr door open
- Car continually shuts off after being driven and restarted
- No switches work- radio, windows, sunroof, doors, inside lights want come on
- Drain clogged, water in floor. Unstopped Water now sloshing in frame. Removal?
2004 Volvo XC90 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($758 - 955) in Accord, MA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Battlement Mesa, CO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($942 - 1,362) in Lebanon, IL
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Ranburne, AL
- Window Switch Replacement ($520 - 540) in Wittman, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($365 - 583) in Mooreton, ND