the car was already taken apart having trouble putting back timing chain
I'm replacing the timing chain but I cant find the timing marks on 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($167 - 281) in Walton, OR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($113 - 211) in Wahiawa, HI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Nikolai, AK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($231 - 510) in Crosslake, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($277 - 311) in Tulelake, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($461 - 520) in Okoboji, IA