believe that they came out in the order of snap ring, washer, dust sheild, primary seal.when reinstalling ther is no room for the washer?
Im reinstalling the pitman arm seals for the ps.in what order do they go in? on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.