believe that they came out in the order of snap ring, washer, dust sheild, primary seal.when reinstalling ther is no room for the washer?
Im reinstalling the pitman arm seals for the ps.in what order do they go in? on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Transmission hunting between 50-65 MPH in overdrive climbing hills
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?