» » »

Chrysler Q&A

Ask Your Question

2002 Chrysler Voyager Question: Im looking for the voltage regulator on a chrysler grand voyager 2002.



mr.t.hannable, Tacoma, WA, April 02, 2013, 15:07

I was told the alternator was knackered so have bought new one and fitted it but lights still pulse. I think I need to replace the regulator but don't know where it is or where i get one

2 Answers
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    Miles Auto Services (884 Answers) , Richmond, VA - (804) 885-4176
    milesauto April 02, 2013, 17:00

    The Electronic Voltage Regulator (EVR) is not a separate component. It is actually a voltage regulating circuit located within the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) . The EVR is not serviced separately If replacement is necessary the PCM must be replaced.

    Flag This
  • Answer #2

    Greg's Orange Auto (15188 Answers) , Orange, CA - (714) 361-9386
    globalhelper April 02, 2013, 18:53

    ck fuses to start with.

    Flag This