ECAS is not working properly. Trying to troubleshoot electrical parts of the system. I have already replaced the compressor.
I'm looking for a body electrical schematic to troubleshoot ECAS. on 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2002 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($432 - 678) in Warba, MN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($253 - 336) in Hilo, HI
- 135,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Tallapoosa, GA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winsted, CT
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($79 - 86) in Montpelier, MS
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($298 - 349) in Shoreham, NY