The clicking lasts a minute or more. It doesn't change with turning the AC off.
I'm hearing a CLICKING noise coming from the dash area above glove compartment? on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Malfunction indicator light
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 12,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in Yorktown, IA
- 152,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Escatawpa, MS
- 64,000 Mile Service ($166 - 250) in Jefferson, OR
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($274 - 967) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,279 - 1,408) in Parma, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($605 - 725) in Skytop, PA