I put the fluid in the engine coolant recovery resservoir instead. Problem is I can not drive the car due to having no control with the steering while driving, and found the right place to put the fluid buy it's full, Thank You
I'm having trouble with the steering, thought it was low on steering fluid. on 1997 Ford Contour
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- What causes my 95 v6 ford contour to (hum) when I start it it last for 10 sec...
- Coolant fan fuse #2 60a keeps blowing
- when I turn the key to start car key turns instrument panel lights on that's it
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?
- have a contour that is chugging and lurching have changed fuel filter and pump along with plugs and wires ran for two weeks and now won't crank