The panel seems to be held by screws
I'm having trouble taking out the panel for the third brake light on 2006 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
- What causes the buzzing sound on my 2003 Toyota Avalon XLS?Headlights on,buzz.
2006 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($211 - 334) in Lake Pleasant, MA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($835 - 1,328) in Viburnum, MO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($569 - 2,349) in Christopher, IL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($79 - 129) in Milwaukee, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($387 - 779) in Kirkman, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Grain Valley, MO