I believe that the fuel injection system and my intake system are having a few problems. This car was bought from the original owners with these few problems existing. The car runs great but sometimes has some trouble starting when its cold outside. its seems as though it is flooding at some points and not at others. If i let it sit for a bit and then try again to start it then it turns right over and starts. Maybe it would be as simple as changing a fuel filter or something but I'm just not sure. Got any clever ideas on what i could do??? Its also an 1986 but i could not select that as a year available, if that helps any.
I'm having problems with what i think is the PGM-FI system. on 1990 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1990 Honda Prelude Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($277 - 534) in Connelly, NY
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($199 - 270) in Ashland, NH
- 105,000 Mile Service ($185 - 268) in Paw Paw, WV
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($188 - 507) in Knoxville, AL
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($202 - 430) in Witten, SD
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($601 - 720) in Bloomingdale, NY