This is been going on for awhile and all of sudden just stopped working. It is still operable with remote opening and closing.
I'm having problems with my trunk closing. It will latch but not completely. on 1994 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1994 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Sinton, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 277) in Renick, MO
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Buckland, AK
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Cope, SC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Kipton, OH
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($42 - 51) in Skillman, NJ