This is been going on for awhile and all of sudden just stopped working. It is still operable with remote opening and closing.
I'm having problems with my trunk closing. It will latch but not completely. on 1994 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1994 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($174 - 244) in Sinton, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Renick, MO
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Buckland, AK
- 90,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Cope, SC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($534 - 593) in Kipton, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($247 - 265) in Skillman, NJ