I have a 2012 Sportage EX 2.4L w/18,000 miles, and I replaced the air filter some 10,000 miles ago. It went running fine, but from some time its been running irregular and slugish specially if I drive it with a light pedal (low rpms); once I push down the pedal, it start accelerating with dificult up until it smoothes and it goes fine. I am getting tired of driving high rpms to avoid the hesitation. Is it something I can do?
I'm having hesitated accel. & slugishnes engine run, what's the possible cause? on 2012 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- esc and amp and 4 wheel lights are on how do I fix ?
- Problems with getting the transmission out of the hold mode.
- What the cost to replace a transmission solenoid valve in a 2005 kia sportage
- Radio. Touchscreen. Don't respond. A battle to set up gps
- Window open from Maine control but do not close . Left side from driver side