I have a 2012 Sportage EX 2.4L w/18,000 miles, and I replaced the air filter some 10,000 miles ago. It went running fine, but from some time its been running irregular and slugish specially if I drive it with a light pedal (low rpms); once I push down the pedal, it start accelerating with dificult up until it smoothes and it goes fine. I am getting tired of driving high rpms to avoid the hesitation. Is it something I can do?
I'm having hesitated accel. & slugishnes engine run, what's the possible cause? on 2012 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.