I have a 2012 Sportage EX 2.4L w/18,000 miles, and I replaced the air filter some 10,000 miles ago. It went running fine, but from some time its been running irregular and slugish specially if I drive it with a light pedal (low rpms); once I push down the pedal, it start accelerating with dificult up until it smoothes and it goes fine. I am getting tired of driving high rpms to avoid the hesitation. Is it something I can do?
I'm having hesitated accel. & slugishnes engine run, what's the possible cause? on 2012 Kia Sportage
Asked by for the 2012 Kia Sportage
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
2012 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 69) in Fort Meade, SD
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Isabella, OK
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Houck, AZ
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pomfret, MD
- CV Joint Replacement ($790 - 820) in Westernville, NY
- Engine Oil Cooler Replacement ($215 - 559) in Cottageville, WV